Product Lead Time
Please note that many of our products are made to order. For production, we need 2 weeks. Some items have a different lead time, specified at the bottom of the product description on the individual product page. Items from the Love Letters collection need 1 week for production. Once an item ships, it should arrive in 3-5 business days within Canada, and 10-12 business days in the United States.
Please see Rush Options for information regarding rush delivery.
If you’ve ordered multiple items, we batch them together as one shipment, unless otherwise requested via email.
Some of our styles can be rushed, others cannot. If you are interested in placing a rush order:
- Please email the style name and custom details to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the date by which you would like to receive it.
- If you have already placed your order, please be sure to include the order number in the email (found in the confirmation email you received).
We will let you know right away if a rush option and overnight shipping is available for that specific style. Please note that there will be surcharge for rush items and overnight shipping options.
Exchanges & Returns
Please view our page on Exchanges and Returns here.
- Maidor Jewelry offers free shipping all over Canada.
- Within Canada, we ship using Canada Post or Fedex.
- All jewelry shipments require a direct signature. We do not ship to PO Boxes. Customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
- If an item is in stock it will ship immediately. Please note that if you’ve ordered multiple items, we batch them together as one shipment, unless otherwise requested via email.
- If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to the Maidor Team by emailing chat@@maidor.com right away. We’ll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Maidor is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
- For orders to the United States, we charge a flat shipping rate of $25. If an item does not appear to ship internationally, please email email@example.com, with the style name and we will do our best to accommodate your purchase.
- Please note that items in your order that are designated for shipment to countries outside of Canada may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country (“Import Fees”). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
- With respect to each item for which Import Fees have been calculated, you authorize Maidor Jewelry to designate a carrier (“Designated Carrier”) to act as your agent with the relevant customs and tax authorities in the destination country, to clear your merchandise, process and remit your actual Import Fees for such item.
- If you refuse a shipment from Maidor Jewelry, you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any Import Fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to Maidor Jewelry. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund.
- Please email your shipping and handling questions or comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 514-875-7960
- If your order gets lost during transit please reach out to the Maidor Team by emailing email@example.com right away. We’ll work with the shipping company to locate your package and replace the item if necessary. Maidor is not liable for missing packages when tracking dictates it has been delivered.
We accept payment online by Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, Sezzle, Apple Pay and Google Pay. Payment is processed at the time your order is placed, regardless of the lead time on your piece.
Please note we can only accept one form of payment. Payments cannot be split across multiple credit cards.
Sales tax is collected on orders shipped to addresses in provinces which require our business to collect and remit.
- Discounts can be applied to your order during checkout using any Discount Code that was given to you. Discounts are only valid on specific items and for set periods of time.
- We cannot retroactively apply a discount code to an order placed before the Discount Code became valid. We can add a Discount Code to an order where you forgot to enter the code if it is on the same day of purchase. Discount Codes cannot be combined.
- You are eligible for a price adjustment if the price of your item drops within 3 days of the purchase date. To receive the price adjustment, you need to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org on the day of the promotion with a proof of your purchase.
Cleaning and Care
Maidor’s fine jewelry is delicate and should be cared for accordingly. To extend the life of your jewelry, please follow these care instructions:
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as – showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds.
- If you are able to visit our showroom, you may stop by for free professional cleaning of you jewelry.
Maidor orders are shipped including gift packaging. This includes:
- Maidor branded gift bag
- Gold colour tissue-wrap